TEAM DIVISIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Team rosters for the Florida State Championships will consist of same-sex teams of five (5).
- Each team may have up to two (2) alternates on the roster.
- Athletes may not belong to multiple teams.
- Clubs may enter an unlimited amount of teams. Each team must be registered separately.
- Athletes must belong to club for at least one (1) month prior to Registration Deadline of the State Championships( **EXCEPTION: Athletes part of Team Florida Elite who are returning to their original clubs
- Teams must be registered and rosters must be submitted by the final verification date. (Oct. 23rd, 2020)
Individuals on teams will acquire points according to their overall standing (combined ranking of all ages groups) in their respective weight category:
- 1st Place – 7 Points
- 2nd Place – 5 Points
- 3rd Place – 4 Points
- 4th Place – 3 Points
- 5th Place – 2 Points
- 6th Place – 1 Points