2023 FWF Florida State Championships
2023 FWF Florida State Championships will be hosted in partnership with CrossFit South East Regionals and USAWeightlifting.*
May 19th-21st Orlando, Florida**
Orange County Convention Center
9800 Universal Blvd. E, Orlando Fl 32819
Registration can be found on BARS
Limited to 500 athletes
Registration Opens January 7, 2023 – $125
Registration Closes April 28, 2023
May 23, 2022-April 23, 2023
*Athletes who registered for FWF State Championships on or before February 3rd, will have their registration transferred to the new updated location and date.
**Athletes who registered for FWF State Championships on or before February 3rd but can no longer compete on the new updated location and date will be refunded. Request for refund must be made by March 1st.
JUNIOR / SENIOR QUALIFYING TOTALS
MASTERS QUALIFYING TOTALS
If on mobile device, please turn sideways to view 65-85+ age categories.
We need your help!
FLORIDA! Please sign up to help as part of our event staff! We need loaders, referees, bouncers, and other misc helpers throughout the weekend!
Free admission for volunteers **on the final staff schedule** and free meal voucher for those who help with three (3) or more sessions over the weekend!
Get your advance spectator tickets online!
$10 for the weekend for all NON-ATHLETES!
$10/day at the door
**Children under the age of 7 will not require purchase of ticket.
TEAM DIVISION RULES & REQUIREMENTS
View rules and regulations for our team division at the #22FWFSC
TEAM DIVISIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Team rosters for the Florida State Championships will consist of same-sex teams of five (5).
- There will be separate categories and awards for Youth, Junior, Open, and Masters teams.
- Each team may have up to two (2) alternates on the roster.
- Athletes may not belong to multiple teams (within the same age group)
- Clubs may enter an unlimited amount of teams. Each team must be registered separately.
- Athletes must belong to club for at least one month prior to Registration Deadline of the State Championships( **EXCEPTION: Athletes part of Team Florida Elite who are returning to their original clubs
- Teams must be registered and rosters must be submitted by the final verification date. (May 18th, 2022)
Individuals on teams will acquire points according to their ranking based on age division in their respective weight category:
- 1st Place – 7 Points
- 2nd Place – 5 Points
- 3rd Place – 4 Points
- 4th Place – 3 Points
- 5th Place – 2 Points
- 6th Place – 1 Points
Age Division Teams
For the first time, FWFSC will have multiple divisions for team entries.
We will include separate team categories to crown the strongest Youth, Junior, Open, and Masters teams in the state.
Athletes will be able to compete on multiple team rosters if they want to compete in an older weight class (excluding masters division). Master’s athletes will be able to compete in the Open team division, but seniors can not bump up to the master’s division.
For example, A 16-year-old youth athlete wants to compete for her clubs’ Youth and Junior team.
A 30-year-old athlete senior cannot compete for a Junior team, and cannot compete for a master’s team.